Tuesday, March 13, 2012

more Enchanted cards

OK I am thoroughly enjoying playing with the new Enchanted line from Creative Memories!
I love the colors in this line, as well as the whimsical patterned papers and fun embellishments.
Oh and the bling! I love the bling!!
YAY for Creative Memories bling!!
Last weekend I made a few cards using the
Enchanted Power Palette.
I used a variety of the patterned papers and the title stickers make great sentiments.
And of course I had to add some flowers and bling to each card too!


I used the foam squares to adhere the title stickers to each card to add a little dimension.


For this next card, I actually trimmed down a sheet from the Storybox (which is basically a fun coordinating collection of journaling spots & photo mats), rounded the corners, and used it as a frame for the sentiment.



On this last card, I really just wanted to use a bunch of the paper flowers! The simple black & white polka dotted patterned paper provided a nice background for the flowers. OK that is all I've got for now!
Thanks for looking!!
*****
The giveaway on the post below is still open thru tomorrow.
I will pick a winner late on Wednesday night.
So go leave a comment!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Patricia Roebuck said...

These are adorable, Gretchen. Hope you have a great weekend!