Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March at Midnight Rooster!




The March kit from Midnight Rooster is up for sale!!
YIPPEEEE!!

"Farmer's Wife" it is called and it is so pretty!
Want to see what all I made with it??!
*****
Well on this layout I tried to use the whole pack of October Afternoon die cut cards in the kit!
:) I hand cut the "family" title out of a piece of cardstock.
Then I went a little heart-crazy on this next layout... I hand-stitched around the fabric heart.
That is a technique I have not done much of lately!
I managed to not prick my finger at least even though I was out of practice!
:)
I decorated the front of a mini album from 7gypsies to use as a handy journal.

And I made a couple of cards for good measure!

I made a little birthday card for my grandmother...

And the inside of that card...
Great kit, huh?!

So go get one while there are still some available!!
*****
Have a great day!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I love these, my friend! Especially that freaking awesome handcut title. Amaze!