Friday, March 23, 2012

Creative Memories Virtual Crop

Hey hey!
If you are looking for a fun, scrapping event to participate in this weekend, check out the virtual crop that Creative Memories is holding from today at noon through Sunday at 6:00 P.M. (CST)!
There will be challenges posted every 2 hours on the Creative Memories Traditional 411 blog.
Complete the challenges to be eligible for cool prizes!!
*****
For the occasion, here are some layouts I have made recently with fun Creative Memories products!

Yes that is a Christmas layout using the new Enchanted Power Palette!
It is not a Christmas line necessarily but with all the great reds and greens in the line, it works!
:)
*****
Here is a layout using the beautiful Reflections line.
I loooove the soft blues and greens here!


Thank goodness for good friends!
*****
Thanks to the Divine line I am getting all of David & Ginny's wedding pictures scrapped!
Here is a simple layout using
the Divine Wedding Planning Additions.



And here is a 2-pager using the Divine Power Palette!



By the way, all Power Palettes are on sale for the month of March.
They are marked down from $60.50 to $49!
*****
If you are playing along with the Virtual Crop, let me know!
If you need an invite to the event page on Facebook, let me know that too and I will see if I can send you an invite.
Have a great weekend folks!!
:)
gretchen

No comments: