Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bella Blvd + Core'dinations

Bella Blvd and Core'dinations have teamed up this week!
Check out the Bella Blvd blog for all kinds of great projects combining Bella Blvd products with the fabulous cardstock from Core'dinations!
*****
I wanted to use a lot of red and black with this picture of me and 2 of my favorite bike-riding friends.
I ended up digging a bunch of "Making the Team" and the Alpha + Bits "Family Dynamix" stickers out of my Bella Blvd stash and pairing them up with the red and black sheets from the pack of Jillian Dot Spotted cardstock from Core'dinations to get the look I wanted.
I sanded the dotted cardstock to create a fun, subtle polka-dotted background.
I added the flower from the "Making the Team" Just Write Journaling Stickers to help keep this layout girly even though I used some pretty strong colors!


And I made a card!

I actually made this card with leftovers from that "Biker Chicks" layout.
Who knew that the "Family Dynamix" and "Making the Team" lines would go so well together?!
And the red and black scraps of the Jillian Dot Spotted cardstock from Core'dinations I had leftover made for the perfect background for this card!
*****
I've made some more stuff too...but those projects will have to wait until another post!

Be sure to be checking the Bella Blvd and Core'dinations blogs because there will be giveaways!!
:)
Have a great day!
gretchen

1 comment:

CJ said...

Very cute. Love the layout title!