Friday, June 8, 2012

Sketchy Thursday (on Friday) !

Sketchy Thursday...on Friday!
:)
For this week's edition of "Sketchy Thursday" over on the Pebbles blog, I got to create a project based on this fabulous sketch by
Becky Fleck!


This is such a cool sketch and I tried to stay pretty close it!
 These pictures are from a cruise we took last summer with my sister and brother in law.


I like the flags and pennants on this layout because I thought they were very "cruise-y".

I even made my own toothpick flags (on the right side of layout) using the Hip Hip Hooray Flag Banner Kit.


Instead of using the string in the kit, I wrapped a few of the stickers around toothpicks I had at home already and voila!
I made cute, glittery toothpick flags!
*****
Happy Friday folks!
And have a great weekend!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Linh C. said...

Great layout! I know you have two brothers, but didn't know you have a sister. Oh, maybe a sister via a brother-in-law?