Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Pebbles layout

It is "Summertime Week" over on the Pebbles blog!

Yay for summer! 
I am such a fan of warm weather! 
{it's a good thing too, since it gets HOT in Alabama!}

And at our house summer means it is time for fruits, vegetables, and flowers to start growing in the backyard!
I won't take any credit for any of this, though.
It is totally Lee's doing and he does a great job!
 This year he cut back a little bit and besides flowers, is only growing blueberries, a variety of tomatoes, and peppers.
For "Summertime Week" I decided to do a layout about the fruits of his labor.
 The fun, new Sunnyside line went perfectly with some of the pictures I took from our backyard the other day.
And since they coordinate so well, I mixed in the clear stickers from the Country Picnic line for the title. 


Yay for summer!
Thanks for looking!
gretchen

No comments: