Friday, June 1, 2012

Lovebirds

OK I am going to brag on my parents for a minute.
Those 2 goofballs have been married for 39 years.
It will be a 40 whopping years this coming December!
And they still like each other!
That is quite impressive these days!
I snapped a sweet picture of them dancing at a family wedding this past December.
And I pulled out my gorgeous Summer Wind kit from Noel Mignon to scrap it!


Don't forget to check the 2 posts below for chances to win a Stamper System from Creative Memories

Product Image

and a pack of Bazzill Card Shoppe cardstock made especially for cards!


Happy Friday!!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Gretchen! Awewome page and big congrats to your parents on 40 years of marriage! YAY!!! And I wanted to come by to say hi and to thank you for joining us at Scrapping the Music this week. your layout is amazing!!!!!

CJ said...

Aw, what a nice tribute layout...