Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just wanted to say...

Supplies: My Little Shoebox (chipboard alphas, tiny alphas, & die cut)

:)
_____________________________________________________________
Anybody have any good printer suggestions?
I need one that prints great pictures (and I am picky because what I lack in photography skills I like to make up in great printing) but also prints regular stuff.
Basically I need a real printer, not one that only prints photos.
But it needs to print delicious pictures.
Surely I am not asking for too much.
:)
______________________________________________________________
Happy Sunday!
gretchen

5 comments:

Nubia said...

Granted all printers have come a long way and all print great pictures but I personally would say the top two brands for printers would be canon and epson. I have an epson and when the time come for me to buy another printer that is the only brand I will even look at. But that is just me. Do you want just a printer or like an all-in-one?

Kelly said...

Hi Gretchen,
This has nothing to do with anything and, unfortunately I have nothing to offer in terms of printer advice (I am a total techno-peasant!) but, I just had to send a note to say, I'm so happy that you are not on Facebook! Just read my Memory Makers and I had to laugh at your comment because neither am I and you really have to look long and hard to find someone else who isn't! That's all.
Kelly

annie said...

my best advice: DO NOT BUY AN HP PRINTER. they supa-suck. i've had 3. because thats what my supa-not smart husband bought because they were cheap. and cheap is what we got. my friend beth has an epson and it is wonderful for photos-printing. i covet her printer.

Lorena said...

Hi Gretchen! I just got an EPSON Stylus TX105 and I'm very happy with it. It doubles as scanner and copier and all the pics I've printed so far have been great.
I'm a big fan of your creations, by the way :)
Cheers from an expat spanish girl in Uruguay

Michelle Whitlow said...

I just got a Canon MP240 with my computer and I would say it's ok. It's a scanner/printer combo. Maybe the better models are better but I wouldn't rank this one at the top. It seems to be picky about paper. When I print on Canon paper it's good, HP paper is very dark.

The printer I had before this one was an Epson. And that one lasted about 4 yrs til it started printing funky, lines everywhere, etc. But for the 1st 4 yrs it was a great printer. I'd get that one again if I had a choice.