Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why am I so into making cards lately?

1. I am still trying to overcome my fear of cards.
2. My good ole HP printer is on the fritz. So now when I print a picture, anything that is supposed to be blue in the picture looks red & purple striped. That makes for some crazzzzzy pictures. It is very sad, actually-the slow death of this fabulous printer. And even sadder is the lack of moola in the budget for a new one. We did just get a new roof put on our house and have it painted. Dang home repairs!
:)
But I still have to get my crafty fix so cards it is!
______________________________________________________________
Here are a couple that I made using my June Scripts kit.
This one is for a friend getting married later this month.
{I was excited about the tulle in the kit for this one!}
And this one is a combination of some of the yummy October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket goodies in the kit.
_____________________________________________________________
Here is one using the fun Enjoy Life line from My Little Shoebox.
**the card is missing because it is going to be in the April issue of Cards!**
Speaking of My Little Shoebox, check this contest out!
My Little Shoebox has teamed up with Becky Fleck to do a contest using one of Becky's great PageMaps.
The contest ends June 28th.
I hope you will play along!
{if you do, send me a link to your layout because I wanna see it!}
______________________________________________________________
I made these cards for the KI blog recently.
These 2 cards are using the fun, new Juicy Summer line. And I made this one using a combination of the new Girly Girl and Princess lines.
Now check out this post on the KI blog.
If you have never won a prize from there, leave a comment and they will draw a random winner for some KI goodies!
______________________________________________________________
Have a great weekend!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Carolyn Bertram said...

Cute, cute cards! Sorry about your printer. ;(