Friday, June 26, 2009

Scrap in Style LIVE!

I am in Nashville teaching a class right now.
{and, yes, I think I am sooo clever to have recently figured out how to schedule posts to actually post at specific times}
{and, yes, I realize that I might be the last person on the planet who uses Blogger to have finally figured that out}
{technology is not my strong suit people!}
Anywhooo, "Kinda Sketchy" the class is called.
We are making layouts based on this simple sketch.

{see, similar to my Scrap Etc event class but with a twist and with some different products}


{this is my favorite one!!}
A big thanks to Hambly, American Crafts, My Little Shoebox, Living Room Floor and Scrap in Style Boutique for sponsoring this class!
______________________________________________________________
Oops! I better get off the computer and get the class started!
bwhahahaha!!
______________________________________________________________
Have a great weekend!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Lexi said...

you are SO NOT the last person to figure this "schedule a blog to post" thing...I am technologically stupid so I am way behind you!! Next year I am SO going to SIS! And you Freehand Scraps projects were great!!