Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scrappiness

My Little Shoebox monthly update coming up...
:)
I got to play with the Enjoy Life line this time.
Yes, yes, that is Brittney, Kristin, and I striking a pose by a firetruck after we ran 3.1 miles on a hot Saturday morning.
What? You don't stop and take a picture by every firetruck you see??!
This next one is about my current playlist {obviously}.
Caroline Ikeji always does layouts about her playlists and I think it is a great idea.
How fun is it going to be to look back several years from now and see what I was listening to.
I mean, what if our parents could do that??!
My dad's playlist would go something like this: The Moody Blues, Buddy Holly, Supertramp, the Bee Gees, Eric Clapton, Simon & Garfunkel, etc etc.
:)



OK this one just makes me laugh.
Lee & I have been cleaning out closets lately and going through stuff.
We came across this ceramic pie plate thingy that we had gotten as a wedding gift.
Oh how it makes us laugh every time we see it!
{click on layout to make it larger & please read the journaling-it is hilarious}
Since we will not keep this lovely piece forever I decided to do a layout about it so the great memory would not be forgotten!
Check out the My Little Shoebox blog for more great projects by the rest of the design team!
Also be on the lookout for some cute sneak peeks from My Little Shoebox of all the new stuff that will be debuted at CHA next month!
Have a great day!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

gretchen owens said...

holy cow! that is hilarious...the last layout that is....it's hilarious to me because we received the same type of gift at the signal mountain ladies shower...of course not the same pie plate...but we received a casserole dish (no lid) with a stain in the corner and the funniest thing was the pair of random scissors that was inside of it....it was soooo hard not to snicker!

the best part is that the lady says hi to me everytime we go up to the church and i always remember that dish & the scissors!

must be the way they do it up there...ha, ha! just kidding!

have a great time this weekend!
g

Lee-Ellen said...

oh my goodness that pie layout is wayyyy too funny!