Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend update

Alas, another lovely weekend draws to a close.
But a good weekend it was.
I finished New Moon Friday night, made a run to Target {of course} to buy Eclipse, ended up buying both Twilight & New Moon while I was there {I had just borrowed them from 1 of my 1,000,000 friends who have read them already}, and proceeded not to even start Eclipse despite my rush to purchase it.
I got a nice box of Hambly goodies to use in my SIS Live class.
{who's coming??! come scrap with us! it is the last weekend of this month}
I scrapped and then stayed up way too late talking to this girl.
But then she hopped in the car and drove 2 1/2 hours back home...brave soul.
And I hopped in the bed.
Got a surprise visit from the parents about lunch time.
They were probably such proud parents to see me looking so rough on a Sunday morning.
{my excuse: duh, like 3 hours of sleep!)
I made a layout for the challenge that is going up at Noel Mignon tomorrow.

The weather here was beautiful all weekend and I did enjoy it.
However my legs are still pasty white.
And now I am tired!
:)
Happy Monday!
gretchen

3 comments:

leateach said...

I miss the store too!! :( :( I miss all you girls! I love the LO you did! :) Hope you are having a good week! :) Talk to you soon!

mademoisellechitchat said...

I specialize in children's and adolescent literature; I STILL haven't read this series. Needless to say, I have yanked out copies of these novels from many students' hands. They were SUPPOSED to be reading Macbeth in class, but were instead reading the Meyers novels. ;)

Melissa Lemoine said...

I share the insatiable appetite for the Twilight series. Started first book on a Sunday night at 930 and finished third book on wednesday morning! Couldnt put them down!! On 4th book now. Trying to read s-l-o-w as I dont want it to end!!!!!!