Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ad inspired

The latest challenge over on the My Mind's Eye blog is to create a layout inspired by an ad.
Well of course I played along!
Here is the ad I used.

And this is the layout that came from it.
Supplies: Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), Bling (Heidi Swapp), Die cuts (My Mind's Eye), Alphabet stickers (Doodlebug-white, Making Memories-silver), Brads (KI Memories)
{I am all about the scallops these days!}
The challenge is not due until Thursday so there is time to play along if you want!
Ok that's all I've got!
:)
Happy hump day!
gretchen

4 comments:

Virginia said...

I love it, girl! It's my fav whenever you do that "backing the empty spots in letters with patterned paper" technique. I need to try that!

Lisa said...

i like your letter trick, too - great layout!!

Christie M said...

Love it! I've been meaning to ask...do you print your pics at home or send them off? I need advice on printing smaller size pics and can't seem to figure it out at home! Thanks!

Gretchen said...

i print mine at home. i can do it with the photo editing software on my computer.