Sunday, October 11, 2009

Poor sad neglected blog

Well I guess it is not too sad & neglected just yet.
But that Facebook thing is pretty addictive.
However, I did manage to pull myself away from the computer long enough to run the Race for the Cure yesterday morning.
We toughed it out in the rain!
{Lucy, Brittney, and I}

Look at Janna rockin' the 5k!!

That was a fun morning!
____________________________________
I also pulled myself away long enough to cheer the Tide on to a
not-real-pretty-but-we-will-take-it win over Ole Miss. And even to do a little scrapbooking.

Supplies: Patterned paper (KI Memories), Kraft cardstock (DMC, Inc.), Chipboard numbers (Basic Grey), Metal embellishments (7gypsies)

Please note that on the above layout I used about 1/8 of a sheet of my
Love, Elsie patterned paper stash.
However, those metal arrow thingys have been in my stash for a loooong time so that has to count for something!
:)
I hope your weekend was a good one also!
gretchen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wa fun! It makes it a whole lot more fun to do it with fun people!(Otherwise it would completely suck). MAYBE I can be conned into doing it again.

Katie Burnett said...

love the layout G. Pls stop being so photogenic. Gorgeous pics from the race!

Air Jordan Retro 4 shoes said...

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed your most recent post. I think you should post more often, you obviously have natural ability for blogging!