Monday, February 22, 2010

Just playing

I get alot done when I am stuck to the TV watching the Olympics & Nascar races.
{well, scrappy stuff at least but not so much of anything else!
wait! i did do some laundry; yes, laundry!}
So in between loads of laundry :) I got this page done.
I like to do these "currently" layouts periodically.
They will be fun to look back on later.
Plus, I wanted to play with my Slice a little more!
Supplies: Cardstock (American Crafts), Patterned paper (October Afternoon-pink; My Mind's Eye-red, yellow, blue; Cosmo Cricket-blue; Crate Paper-purple), Rub-ons (American Crafts); Bling (Heidi Swapp); Die cuts (heart & stars from Basic Elements card for the Slice); staples

OK back to the Olympics!
Go Apolo!
{dude, he's hot!}
:)
gretchen

5 comments:

Virginia said...

Dude, your layout totally matches your blog! Check it out!

I LOVE it. Super cool. And so fun to see you using your Slice!

Lisa said...

are you just loving your slice, or what? i love your layouts like this - i need to do some of these.

Katie said...

lovely layout G.

Shelley Burkett said...

I love the little heart strip with the cut-out where the heart fits in... You are so good :)

Miss you - and I still wanna start running with you guys, but I am a total amateur...

Pamela said...

LOVE this!!!!! :)