Monday, February 1, 2010

More scrappies

CHA always make me want to scrap!
And the timing was perfect since I needed to get some
layouts done for My Little Shoebox!
January was free for all month for the MLS team.
We didn't have to use any particular line so we could use
whatever we wanted & combine lines as desired.
Fun stuff!
__________________________________________
This one is about my friend Brittney.
I am sure you know her.
I'm glad I do.
{all products are My Little Shoebox except the brads are KI Memories & American Crafts, the bling is Heidi Swapp, and that glitter "b" is Melissa Frances}
___________________________________________
I went all graphic on this next one.
It's a good change for me every now and then!
{i have a misspelled word on here i just noticed! can you see it??
if you don't see it, maybe i won't fix it! ha!}

{all products are My Little Shoebox except the kraft cardstock & star stickers}

My mom found that picture when I home over Christmas.
I knew it had to be scrapped even though I do not
remember where we are or what we are doing.
There are lots of memorable things about
the picture though & it was those things I wanted to document.
___________________________________________
And I made a little card for my sweet grandmother
who celebrates a birthday this week.

{everything is My Little Shoebox except for the kraft cardstock and the brads are American Crafts}

Thanks for looking!
Happy Monday people!
:)
gretchen

8 comments:

Virginia said...

Great layouts! I love the texture you added on the "B" one with the layers of paper- that is cool. And fabulous journaling! :)

I didn't open the second layout big enough to see the misspelled word... I may have to check it out for curiosities' sake!

Jeannie said...

hi gretchen!! super cute card! (and layouts) but i especially love that card.) your blog always makes me want to go buy all of MLS. I suppose thats the point though huh? :)

Jennifer said...

Cute LOs ... I even read the journaling on the second LO and still can't find the mistake! :) {And I thought I was a decent speller, hmmm...}

Jennifer said...

Okay, I think I just noticed it ... died vs. dyed? Well at least it's spelled right, just not the right word! :)

Lisa said...

super cute layouts - didn't notice a misspelling though, but i read quickly. i thought of you last night at church - the name of this topic was 'fave five' but on the handout it was spelled 'fav five' :)

Gretchen said...

see Lisa MAYBE i am right!!

Katie Burnett said...

Great layouts G. I love what you did with the flowers on the layout about Brittney.

Just call me "B" said...

Awe, friend! That makes me really happy!!! So, so, so glad I saw that tonight!

You just made my day. Really.