Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Focus On

TGIF!!
Friday means the weekend is here!
It also means a new Focus On over on the KI blog.
Today's focus is enlargements.
Perfect!
I have been wanting to do a layout about these shoes!
I printed the picture onto the top half of a sheet
of 8.5 x 11 photo paper.
Then I built the rest of the layout on top of the photo paper,
so I am totally calling this a hybrid layout!
________________________________
And check this out!
You can now get a bit of Kenner Road &
Kerry Lynn Yeary's genious
in the form of a couple of digital kits at 2peas!
It's a good thing I am working on my hybrid skills!
_________________________________
Have a great weekend!
:)
gretchen

4 comments:

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

That Lo is sooo cute!!! I love the pic and what an awesome idea!!!

HoweverAlthough said...

LOVE!

Katie said...

Hey! I know those shoes!!!!!! Beautiful LO. You are phenomethon.

Amber said...

Love the "hybrid" layout! Those shoes are awesome!