Friday, January 15, 2010

Kenner Road creations

The January gallery is up at Kenner Road.
And it rocks!
Here are my contributions...

This is me & Lee on our annual trip to Gatlinburg for our anniversary.
Patterned paper (Pink Paislee, Sassafras); Chipboard alphas (American Crafts)

I was organizing pictures on our computer this weekend (a terrible task, btw!)
and stumbled upon this picture that I forgot I had.
It is significant mostly because it is the only picture I have with our dog & it is probably the only picture she will ever let me take with her.
So it had to be scrapped!
Patterned paper (Pink Paislee, Sassafras); Chipboard alphas (Pink Paislee); Flower stickers (Sassafras); Button (Basic Grey)

10 miles to start off this year!
{which is significant because it means that I am
now so lame on New Year's Eve that I
feel well enough the next morning to run 10 miles.
oh how times have changed}
______________________
***
UH OH!!
It's a goner!
Because it is being published!!
***
______________________
Patterned paper (Sassafras); Chipboard alphas (American Crafts); Star stickers (Sassafras); Button (Basic Grey)

These Thickers might be my single favorite scrapbooking product of the moment!!
Here's a little funny layout about our dog that I have been meaning to scrap.

The colors in this kit were perfect for these pics!
Patterned paper (Pink Paislee, Sassafras); Chipboard alphas (American Crafts); Heart sticker (Sassafras); Buttons (Basic Grey); Stamp (Kenner Road exclusive); Ribbon (vintage)

Be sure to check out all the awesome stuff in the Kenner Road gallery!
And keep up with the blog where there will be all kinds of projects
in the next few weeks with this month's kit.
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

Awesome! I am loving those layouts!!!! Great!!! And, funny thing is...they kind of don't look like "you". I can usually spot your stuff a mile away!!!

I like it!

Christina said...

I am loving this kit and what you did with it. I just went and signed up for a subscription at Kenner Road after seeing these!

Gretchen said...

whoop whoop Christina!!