Saturday, January 23, 2010

Going back to Cali

This time this past Wednesday I was disappointed
I was not going to CHA.
This time on Thursday I was pumped that I was going.
There's nothing like a spontaneous trip across the country!!
I am looking forward to seeing so many people who I really only get to communicate with cyberly!
And I am excited about this and this and this and all this and this stuff and of course this and this!!
I will share my fav{e}s when I get back!
________________________________
In other news, want to help a girl out??
Brittney is trying to win a contest (aka cash flow).
Will you click on this link and help her get closer to winning??!
{don't worry, it is a safe site...i wouldn't do that to ya!}
She is trying to get to 2,000 hits!!
Thanks for helping!!
_________________________________
Since this weekend will be all about scrapbooking for me,
I feel the need to share some stuff!
Like this simple card...
Supplies: Cardstock (Prism), Patterned paper (KI Memories), Epoxy alphas (KI Memories), Brads (KI Memories & American Crafts), Flowers (Making Memories, Prima)

And this layout that I never shared here...
Published in the November '09 Creating Keepsakes
Supplies: Patterned paper (KI Memories), Chipboard embellishments (Making Memories), Alphabet stickers (American Crafts, Making Memories), Brads (American Crafts), Journaling block rub-on (Hambly), Pen (American Crafts)

Thanks for looking!!
_______________________________________

Have a great weekend friends!
:)
gretchen

No comments: