Monday, January 11, 2010

Challenge time!

It's my turn to put up a challenge on the KI blog.
My challenge is a pretty simple one: Scrap some pictures
or an event you have been putting off. Play catch up!
I don't know about you but I have many, many pictures from
this past year that I have not even touched.
And there are some pictures that I have just plain been avoiding
for awhile and I cannot get motivated to scrap them.
So my challenge to you this week is a selfish one
because it is a challenge I needed for myself!
_________________________________________
I scrapped my pictures from the Disney marathon that happened a year ago!
{since they ran the 2010 marathon yesterday I figured I should go ahead & scrap my 2009 pics!}
I am not exactly sure why I had been avoiding these pictures.
I printed them months ago but for some reason never got around to scrapping them.
But I finally did it! I got them on a layout and now I can move on!

Here is the layout I made from the 2008 marathon.
I wanted my 2009 layout to follow a similar design.
{sadly there will be no 2010 layout obviously because i wimped out}

Print out those pictures that you really need to get scrapped
& just do it!
Get it done!
__________________________________________
FYI: There is a chance for you to win some KI goodies
if you go and leave a comment on this post.
__________________________________________
I hope you had a great Monday!
I had jury duty.
And I have to go back tomorrow.
{shhhh...i find it very interesting...don't tell anyone}

:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Just call me "B" said...

So, will there be a 2011 layout??!!