Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Annoyed

OK I spent like 2 hours the other day making
a new header for this blog.
{i have not really meant to leave such a booooring header up there for so long}
It took me so long because my digi skills are lacking!
{which is unfortunate since there is about to be some great digi stuff up for sale at 2peas and I would like to play with it without it being an act of Congress!}
So anyway, I made this header which I really like.
{it is simple but cute, i think}
I am all excited that I made it all by myself and it's kind of cute!!
Then I go to add it.
ERROR!
I thought maybe it was a temporary little glitch with blogger so I tried for every hour on the hour that day to add it and I have tried & tried for the past couple of days too.
Nothing.
Still the same *#$!!#* error.
Blasted!
I have even posted on the blogger help forums
and have gotten no help.
So until I can figure out how to make it work {and if any of you smart people have any advice, spill it!}, I am just going to post it here.

Hrmph.
_____________________________
P.S. the giveaway in the post below is still going on.
I will pick a winner tomorrow night.

5 comments:

Virginia said...

I can show you but I'm not good at explaining by writing it out. :P

jenney said...

My only guess is that it's too big. Did you click on the "shrink to fit" option? Sorry, I'm not much help. It's a super cute header! =)

Lora Oliver said...

I totally feel your pain!!! I have had nothing but trouble trying to change my own Blogger header. Wish I could help, but I have had to recruit someone as well. VERY cute should be header, BTW!

Amy L said...

It's so cute! Maybe Noel could help. And let me know if you have any digi scrapping questions; I'd be glad to help!

Kim said...

I make my banners in photo shop. Once I get it the way I want it I change the size to 880x400. When I go to save it I make sure to change it to jpeg (very important)and then save to "my documents". Then when I go to upload it to my blog I click the box that says find image, I go to "my documents" and click the banner I just made and it uploads it. hope it helps :)