Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fav{e}s

My favorite things about CHA
{besides the obvious deliciousness provided by some of my favorite companies like My Mind's Eye, KI Memories, Pink Paislee, My Little Shoebox, American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket, Little Yellow Bicycle & October Afternoon among others}
are these:
Running with B around Disney.
The opportunity to meet some real famous people.
{crafting is no joke people. Paris Hilton was at this thing last year. don't hate}

This is Kathy Ireland in case for some reason you do not recognize her.
I told her she was beautiful.
Oh how original I am!

Meeting up in real life with other
scrap-obsessed people that I call friends.
{insert pictures here...dangit i didn't take any!! shame, shame, shame on me!!}

And finding my single favorite product of the show!
{which NOBODY guessed correctly!}
I love, love, love these chipboard letters from Pink Paislee!
Yes, the fact that they come in red and houndstooth and have an already-weathered look totally sold me.
I will take 2 of each please!
:)
gretchen

5 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

oh, how original are you!!!

Katie said...

looks like fun! Did you and B plan to wear matching outfits? Also, you are prettier than Kathy Ireland : )

Virginia said...

I think you're prettier than Kathy too!

Those are some of my faves from this release too- I really like those!

Gretchen said...

my friends ARE NOT biased at all!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel great to stand next to someone taller than you? I know , doesn't happen to me much either.