Monday, February 15, 2010

Kenner Road goodness

This month's Kenner Road gallery is up and kits are on sale!
I got to play with the main kit (Skylark) and the embellishment kit (Passerine).
This kit is full of Crate Paper, Basic Grey, Making Memories, and 7gypsies papers as well as American Crafts Thickers, cool mini-mark rub-ons, and tons of fabulous vintage stuff!
There is so much good stuff this month!
{i have made a bunch of stuff with my kit and still have lots that i have not used yet!}
________________________________________
So here is what I made!
I felt it only appropriate to make a layout about me & Lee on Valentine's Day.
{the background paper here is the "B" side of a piece of Crate Paper-it has a cool, textured patterned that does not show up at all on this scan}
Uh, I went a little heart crazy with this kit!
I made this card for a couple of newlyweds.

The American Crafts mini-marks make for a beautiful sentiment
on the inside of the card.
See what I mean?? Heart crazy!
My grandmother is moving into a new house in a few weeks
so I make a sweet card for her.

And the inside...
And I made a little house-warming gift for her.
{that is my grandmother with my dad on the left & my uncle on the right}
I found that frame for like 25 cents at Micheals.
And one more layout!
I figured Kathy Ireland needed her own page.
:)
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Kenner Road team did with February's kits!
{gallery here}
:)
Happy Monday folks!
gretchen

5 comments:

Virginia said...

Awesomeness- I love that frame!

Just call me "B" said...

i love the frame too!! so cute!!

Katie said...

G. Wow. Masterful projects with this KR kit. I esp. love the genius with the MM flowers on the Kathy Ireland layout. The frame is the bomb diggity also.

BlessedinTexas said...

Love love them all but really love that frame you made for you grandma!

Have a wonderful week,
Diana

kate blue said...

love all the projects too-espec your flair for great paper combos...My fav was the frame too!