Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shout out

Shout out to my marathon-running buddies Teri Potter & Charlie Brown {who claims to read this blog but I don't believe him}.
{Teri, Charlie Brown, & me; 1/31/10; after 13 miles}
They are training to run their first marathon next weekend & were nice enough to let me join them on their last 2 long runs.
{did you notice my strategy there? catch them on the tapering end of things. that was not coincidence, my friends!}
They have been training hard & diligently for several months and are going to tear up this marathon!
{Charlie Brown, me, B, and Teri; 2/07/10; after 11 miles}
Run like the wind my friends!
When I finish my wimpy 13.1, I will be cheering you on for the rest of your 26.2!
__________________________
Happy week people!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

bethchien said...

Hi baby! Hope you are having a great week!
B

Tricia Nae said...

I would love to run...I just don't have the endurance. Not even if someone was chasing me. LOL