Sunday, February 21, 2010

What has come over me???

I am playing with digital!
{i know you are thinking, who are you & what have you done with Gretchen??}
Crazy things are happening!
But I got excited to try some digi after reading Dina's post on the Kenner Road blog.
Plus I reeeeally wanted to try to do something with Kerry Lynn's new digital kit (Honeychurch) because it is just so purty!
Aaaaaaaand I wanted to play with my Slice a little more!
So I made this card.
I just printed out a couple of the Honeychurch papers and the ruler embellishment.
I used my Slice to cut the title out of kraft & the flowers out of the pink patterned paper.
Did a little tearing, added a few brads of course, and voila!
It's a hybrid card!
Supplies: Patterned paper & ruler (Kenner Road Honeychurch), Die cut title (Think Pink card for the Slice), Die cut flowers (Basic Elements card for the Slice), Brads (American Crafts), button, string
____________________________________
How convenient is it that "Digi Month" over on the KI blog this month.
You know, since my digi skills are becoming so polished.
HA!
{there is power in positive thinking people!}
So, just like that card above, I printed out some of the digital KI paper and made this card.
Supplies: Cardstock (American Crafts), Patterned paper (KI Memories digital!!), Alphabet stickers (KI Memories), Ribbon (KI Memories), Brad (KI Memories)

{this is what happens when i make cards on the same day-they all start to look alike! ha!! actually, alot of my cards are starting to look alike! hmmmmmm}
______________________________
I'm on a roll!
Watch out folks!
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

erin said...

those are very pretty, did you make those flowers from the slice?

Gretchen said...

yep! those flowers on on the Basic Elements card that came with the Slice.

Christina said...

Ok, please step away from the digi, Gretchen!!! Super cute cards, but digital scrapbooking is just evil!

Christina