Sunday, June 27, 2010

I finally got a chance to use some of the new Pack Your Bags line from Little Yellow Bicycle.
This is a very cool travel line!!
The papers are in great colors and textures.
And there is a variety of fun embellishments to match.
Here are some of my favorite things from this line:
These stickers are so cool!
And I love this sheet of paper!
Anywhooooo, there is the layout I made with this line.
It's about the trip Lee & I made to GA for his grandmother's birthday party & oyster boil.
Supplies: Patterned paper, alphabet stickers, die cuts (Little Yellow Bicycle); brads & pen (American Crafts); twine
I originally planned to add my journaling in strips on the bottom of the layout.
But I had too much I wanted to write and it ended up looking busy & cluttered.
Instead I added the journaling on the back of the layout.
I put numbers on the back of the layout just like I did on the front so the journaling corresponds to the correct picture.
I've never done this before and I think I like it!
{of course it might get annoying having to pull the layout out of the page protector to read the journaling. we'll see how that goes}
Hope you are having a great Sunday!
___________________________________
Check back here tomorrow for a super cool giveaway!!
___________________________________
:)
gretchen

No comments: