Sunday, June 20, 2010

I've been scrapping

Shocker, right??!!
:)
The Focus On this past Friday on the KI blog was the new KI shaped paper.
This stuff is so cute!!
I love the fun shapes and bright colors on these new papers!
So here is the layout I made with the shaped paper from the Paisley Parade line.

Supplies: Patterned paper, shaped paper, alphabet stickers, lace cardstock (flowers), bling are all KI Memories
Check out the KI blog to see more fun layouts!
Thanks for looking at mine!
__________________________________
And here is one I just did for fun!
It's a little "life update" layout for right now.
Supplies: Patterned paper, chipboard hearts, corner stickers (Crate Paper); border sticker, alphabet stickers (Doodlebug); pen (American Crafts); yellow label sticker (Bella Blvd)
__________________________
NEWSFLASH
Looks like I am going to be teaching some classes again here soon!
It's been awhile & I've missed it.
Got some ideas swirling in my head.
{if you are in the B'ham area & are interested in classes, feel free to leave me some suggestions here about classes you would want to take}
More on that later.
_________________________________
Happy Sunday!
and happy father's day!!
:)
gretchen

4 comments:

Nubia said...

I vote on a class that takes me out of the city!

Amy L said...

I just love when you scrap lol! You always inspire me. Love these pages G!

Just call me "B" said...

What where?! Details! And, yes, I am kind of with Nubia.....let's GO somewhere!

Just call me "B" said...

And you must know that I am honored that you did a you and me page! I love it!!!