Monday, June 21, 2010

It's challenge time again!!

Check out the KI blog for the challenge I put up today.
It's all about scrapping something musical.
You could do some different things with this challenge like scrap your current iPod playlist, use song lyrics as your journaling, use sheet music, or scrap concert pics like I chose to do!
Everything on this layout is KI.
The music note paper & epoxy stickers are from my Love, Elsie stash that I am still hoarding.
The other patterned paper, lace cardstock, jewels, and glitter alphas are all new KI stuff.
Here's a close up of some of the detail on the layout.
I had fun playing with this piece of lace cardstock!
Now go scrap something musical for yourself!
And link it up on the KI blog if you make something!
________________________________
:)
gretchen

No comments: