Friday, July 15, 2011

Bella Blvd projects!!

Yay for new scrapbooking products!!

And I love the new Christmas line from Bella Blvd!!
*****
I made a couple of quick cards...

And then I tried to see just how many different
patterned papers I could get on one layout!
:)
I think the final count was 5 different papers!
{love love love}
*****
Here is a fun surprise from Bella Blvd:
their first Halloween line!!
"Too Cute to Spook" it is called!

Cute it definitely is!!
Here is a fun little card...

I can't wait to make some more stuff with these 2 lines!!
*****
In other scrappy news, the new kit from Noel Mignon
goes up for sale today!
It's called "Salt Water Taffy" and it is a fabulous summer kit!
I love the colors in this one so much!

Now go get yourself a kit and then come back here tomorrow
for more Bella Blvd projects!!
Happy Friday!!
:)
gretchen

No comments: