Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July

Merry Christmas!!
:)
Working with the new Christmas lines from Bella Blvd & KI Memories has really gotten me feeling Christmas-y!
And there is only one more week left in July
so I figure it is time for a Christmas in July
celebration!
It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas cards either!
Recently I pulled out my Bedford Falls kit
(you are in luck...there are still a few left!!)
and knocked out a few cards...
Having a kit full of Christmas stuff sure makes it easier to make my Christmas cards!

Feeling festive yet??!

Here is a little layout inspiration for you too!
I recently submitting this layout for the CK Sketches column in the Nov/Dec issue of
Creating Keepsakes.
Obviously it did not get picked up & I am sharing it here instead!

Everything here is also from Bedford Falls except for the alphabet, twine, & red scalloped border.
*****
I put up a new Christmas in July challenge over on the challenge board at Noel Mignon.
Jump in and celebrate with us!
:)
Happy holidays!
And happy Monday!
:)
gretchen

No comments: