Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Christmas in July!!

Hooray for a new KI Memories
This one is called "Holly Lane"
and it is full of the traditional reds & greens with a pretty light blue thrown in there.
Fabulous!
Here are a few of my favorite things from this new line...
Check out those fun "B" sides!
Christmas PUFFIES!!!!!
How cute will these be on cards??!!
Brads!
Of course!
And the alphabets are so fun!
I am loving that bigger font!
You can see the rest of the collection over on the KI blog here.
Here is a fun layout I made with the Holly Lane collection...

Yes! Those are Christmas Scribbles!!
Delicious!!
And I had to make a card too...

So what do you think??
*****
Merry Christmas (in July) to ya!
And happy hump day!
gretchen

2 comments:

Luv2talk said...

I saw these SNEAKS and thought they were pretty cute. I LOVE what you did with them (both the LO & the card!)

Joan V said...

So cute. I love the brads. Wow, the card was awesome. Thanks for sharing your layout, too.