Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cards on Thursdays: Gift card holders

It's "Cards on Thursdays" over on the Bella Blvd blog.
Today it is all about gift card holders.
And I've made a couple to share!
For this first card I wanted the gift card holder to be on the front of the card to leave lots of room to write on the inside.
I cut the blue pocket out of a sheet from the Sophisticates line and punched a 1/2 circle in the top to create a tab.
I adhered the pocket to the front of the card with adhesive only around the sides & the bottom so a gift card will fit right inside.



On this next card I decorated the front and then created a pocket on the inside to hold a gift card.
I've combined the All American line from Bella Blvd with some pieces from the Baby Boy line to make an easy baby card/gift (it's never a bad idea to have some of these on hand!).
The blues and grays in these 2 different lines coordinate very well!
And then I used a bit of bling to add more red to the card.





:)
Happy day!
gretchen

No comments: