Friday, June 21, 2013

Shaped cards!!

Today is all about "shaped" cards over on the Bella Blvd blog
So I made a couple...
:)
I used one of the new Mini 8 Punches from We R Memory Keepers to create this shaped card out of kraft cardstock. 
Then I combined a bunch of different chipboard and stickers to decorate it. 


For the sentiment on the card, I actually cut the "Thinking of You" sticker in half...I just didn't think it fit right in its original form! 


OK I probably cheated a little bit on this "shaped" card! 
:) 
I dug deep into my cardstock stash and found a 6"x12" piece of black scalloped cardstock from Bazzill 
(do they even make these anymore??). 
I cut it down to 6"x10" and folded it in half to make this card. Hey "scalloped" is "shaped", right??! 
Then I decorated the card with lots of pink and black from Bella Blvd's "Engaged at Last" line to make it very girly! 



Be sure to check out the Bella Blog for other {and more interesting} shaped cards!
TGIF!!
:)
gretchen