Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday Inspiration

Hey!
We did something fun over on the Bella Blvd blog today!
Several of us got to make something inspired by this piece:

I really love the colors, flowers, and even the flagged border (which is probably not even supposed to be the "inspirational" part of the piece!) on the right side of the inspiration piece. 
So I made this card...


On this card I hand cut lots of little flowers to create a border under the large "hello" sentiment. 
Then I used several scraps of paper to create a random flagged border underneath the flowers. 
I used mostly pinks, greens, and yellows/oranges like in the inspiration piece but I threw in a little blue also!


Still inspired by the colors, flowers, and flagged border on the inspiration piece, I used just 1 large flower on this next card and created a flagged border behind it. 


I used a pretty subtle background paper so that the brightly colored patterned paper would stand out better. 


That's all I've got!
But check out all the cool stuff on the Bella blog too!
:)
Happy day!
gretchen

2 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

I saw these on the Bella blog today. Great job.

Leanne said...

absolutely stunning!!!