Friday, June 7, 2013

Well this is fun!

Guess who was asked back on the team over at Noel Mignon??
THIS GIRL!!
BOOM!!
Oh how I have missed her delicious kits!!
:)
*****
I got the newest Noel Mignon kit (Beach Blvd) this past weekend and of course I couldn't wait to dig in and make something.
And since June is such a big month for weddings, I thought I would use this summer-y kit to make a sweet wedding layout.
My friend Melody got married this past April. 
I had a few pics from the wedding printed out polaroid-style at Persnickety Prints and I have been looking forward to scrapping them!


I got really doodle-y on this layout! 
It was pretty fun!


I originally learned this doodle-y border technique from Virginia
I was scrapping with her once and watched her haphazardly doodle a swirly scalloped border on patterned paper and then cut it out. 
Genius! 
And now I copy that idea all the time! 
:)


One more close up...I love the look of the polaroids!



So there you go! 
It's a wedding layout with the summer-y kit from Noel Mignon!
Have an awesome Friday folks!!
:)
gretchen

No comments: