Thursday, June 13, 2013

Love her

Good morning!
I've got another layout to share using the fabulous Beach Blvd kit from Noel Mignon!
This one is all about our sweet dog who {unfortunately} we are watching get older and more fragile on what seems like a weekly basis. 
But we love her and will continue to enjoy her as long as she is around!


Don't you just love this hearted paper??!
This kit also came with a similar blue sheet that I used on this layout {here}.
I couldn't wait to use this pink/yellow sheet too!
****
Here are a couple of close up shots of the page...



That's all I've got!
Thanks for stopping by today!
And be sure to check out the Noel Mignon Members Facebook page for all kinds of inspiration and come chat with us!
:)
Have a great day!
gretchen

1 comment:

CJ said...

Oh, how I love this layout. So sweet. And that heart banner? Seriously?