Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pinwheel love

Hey there! 
I've been playing with my Beach Blvd kit from Noel Mignon and I've got some cards to share!
{ok i feel like that line was super cheesy but i am drinking wine and sometimes that happens. wine & cheese...get it??! warning: there is probably more cheese to follow.}
I love the fun & cheerful pinwheels from Crate Paper that come in this kit.


In fact I made these cards with the sole purpose of using the pinwheels!
The design of these cards is pretty similar. 
I do this a lot on my cards. 
I will use the same basic design and just change the papers and embellishments...I can make more cards in less time using that strategy!
I cut up this sheet of Crate Paper {also in the Beach Blvd kit} to use as part of the background for each card.


I made sure the pinwheels were front and center.
And VOILA!
 2 cards for ya!





Thanks for stopping by blog today!
Have an awesome day!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Jean Bullock said...

Very cute. Darling as a matter of fact. Love the layers and the pinwheels. Great job.