Monday, October 21, 2013

Lost & Found

Good morning!
OK for some reason I am just now getting around to sharing a couple layouts I have in the latest special issue from Creating Keepsakes. 


I made this layout about finding our dog who had been missing for a whole week!


Supplies: Patterned paper (DCWV, Imaginisce, Creative Memories), Stickers (Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup), Chipboard (American Crafts, Studio Calico), Bling (Little Yellow Bicycle), Brads (Basic Grey, Bazzill), Glitter (ClearSnap), Tape (KI Memories), Plastic embellishments (Queen & Co.)
*****
The technique featured in this layout is how to jazz up brads with a little glitter. 
Basically I just added an adhesive dot to the top of a brad and then rolled the brad around in glitter. 
And a sparkly brad is made!


Then I combined the sparkly brads with bling, fun plastic embellishments from Queen & Co., & some plain brads to make a giant heart to hold my journaling. 
Here are a couple more detailed shots of the layout. 



OK I'll share another layout tomorrow
And happy Monday y'all!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Leanne said...

beautiful!! I love the touches of glitter..x