Monday, October 14, 2013

Winner Winner!!

Thank you for all the nice comments y'all left me over on Shimelle.com!
Want to know who wins the 6x6 paper pads??!
:)

*****

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
6
Timestamp: 2013-10-14 23:17:38 UTC

which means that the winner is:
ConnieC said...
I came from Shimelle's blog. Great ideas on using those pads. Somehow a huge amount of them have ended up at my house. They are so cute, I keep bringing them home like puppies.

It's funny that I have never thought to use them as a mat for my square photos. I use a ton with 4x6 photos.
October 13, 2013 at 1:29 AM
*****
Yay Connie!!
Email me (gretchenmcelveen at yahoo dot com) your address and I will get your paper pads out to ya!
Thanks again for leaving me comments!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

ConnieC said...

Wasn't expecting to see my name. Thanks so much for the giveaway.