Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall trip

OK I have another layout to share from the 
Creating Keepsakes


This one is all about a mountain trip I took last fall. 


Supplies: Patterned paper (DCWV, Bella Blvd), Ink (ClearSnap), Stickers (Bella Blvd, Fancy Pants), Chipboard (Little Yellow Bicycle), Bling (Little Yellow Bicycle), Buttons (Bella Blvd), Plastic Embellishments (Queen & Co.)

My assignment was to do something interesting with ink pads.
So I made these fun flowers with a cat eye ink pad!


I've made these before with an ink pad from one of my Noel Mignon kits.
And I have a tutorial on how to make them on {this post here}.


I added a mix of bling and buttons and stuff to make a fun center for each of the flowers.
*****
And a couple more close ups for your viewing pleasure!
:)



Oh man, that trip was a whole year ago!
Time flies!
OK happy day y'all!
:)
gretchen

No comments: