Wednesday, February 23, 2011

new challenge

There is a new challenge up at Noel Mignon!
It is the "It Takes Two" challenge.
That means that everything on your layout has to be done in twos.
If you use one of something, you have to use two.
And you can't use more than two of anything.

Now I present to you the layout that took me a full week to complete...
2 pictures
2 pieces of cardstock (red & kraft)
2 patterned papers (that scalloped border came off the striped piece of Sassafras)
2 chipboard stars
2 alphabets (red & silver)
2 brads
2 photo corners
2 pieces of masking tape (overlapping each other on top of the big picture)
2 staples
2 types of journaling (written & typed)
{i didn't plan that but it works!}

This was officially the hardest {scrapbooking} challenge I have ever completed!
I dare you to play along with us!
You can see everybody else's layout here.
And, seriously, I dare ya!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Luv2talk said...

I find "2"days LO a little "2" hard "2" do, but I still had fun matching up your supply list to your LO. LOL!

Looks great!