Thursday, February 16, 2012

FYI



The February newsletter from Bella Blvd is up!

Check out this post on the Bella blog for a link to the newsletter.
It is stocked full of fun inspirations so you don't want to miss it!

{plus of course it is freeeee!}

There has been some fun Valentine's inspiration for the past 3 days over on the Bella blog.
I made a couple of cards for it!
I stuck with the usual pinks and reds for on my first Valentine's card.
The new Punch Sophisticates paper and Pink-Red High Five Alphabets from Bella Blvd

were the perfect pinks and reds to use!
And I thought the calendar sticker from the Sunshine & Happiness Just Write Journaling Stickers would make a great background here and compliment the Sophisticates stuff well.



I went a little less traditional with this next card and used a lot of green and brown to compliment the usual pink and red Valentine's colors.
I think it turned out kind of fun!

OK that's all I've got today!
*****
FYI: there is a fun blog hop coming up this weekend.
But that is all I am saying right now.
{insert evil laugh}
*****
Happy Thursday!
gretchen

No comments: