Monday, July 30, 2012

**Happy Birthday Bella Blvd**


Time flies when you are having fun!
I can't believe Bella Blvd has been around for 4 years already!
I remember meeting Stephanie at an event when her company was brand new.
It seems like that was just yesterday.
I had a hunch her little business was going to prosper!
And I love being a small part of it!!
*****
In celebration of Bella Blvd's birthday, it is going to be a big ole party over on the Bella blog all week!
Make sure to check it out!
*****
I made a couple of cards for the occasion using the new "Birthday Boy" line.



I love the colors in this line!
There is so much fun variety!



Happy happy birthday Bella Blvd!!
Here's to hoping for at least 4 (or better yet, 40!!) more years!!
*****
And happy Monday to you!
:)
gretchen

No comments: