Thursday, September 13, 2012

Design tip: FLIP IT!

OK so I sat down to make a birthday card not too long ago and I was totally stumped.
No mojo! No creative juices!
So I needed something to get me going.
I started looking through the box I store my cards in hoping for a little inspiration.
I came across this card that I made a little while ago.


This is one of my favorite cards that I made for Bella Blvd's booth at CHA this past summer.
I took the basic design of this card, flipped it on its side, and came up with a similar but new birthday card!


{Supplies: Bella Blvd Birthday Boy line}


So here is your take home message today (hehe...i am trying to make it valuable for you to actually come here and look at this blog!)...if you need a little jump start, take something you have already made, flip it over, and see what new project you can come up with.
It works for layouts too!
:)
Have a great day!
gretchen

1 comment:

Heather Doolittle said...

Love this technique!! And this card is adorable either way! I almost like the new card more than the old card!! :)