Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So pretty

Good morning!
Every month over at Noel Mignon, design team member Julie Bonner makes a new sketch to share with us. 
Her sketches are super cool! 
And who doesn't love a good sketch!??!
Here is her sketch for this month...


I pulled out my Beach Blvd kit from Noel Mignon and used that sketch to make this layout...


A very sweet patient of mine sent me flowers after he was done with his therapy. 
The flowers were really pretty and they came at a time when I was pretty frustrated with some stuff at work. 
So I thought I would scrap them!
*****
I normally kind of stink at layering papers, but this sketch made me do it!
:)


I put my journaling & title in a little bit different places than Julie did on her sketch. 
And I stamped! 
Please take note of that!
What want credit for it!
{in case you don't know, I hardly ever stamp; it's not that i don't like it...it just seems like a lot of work!:) }


I created a "pocket" behind one of the layers of patterned paper so that I could save the card that came with the flowers. 
I made a simple "pull" tab to put on the card. 


Then I was able to tuck the card behind picture & papers for safe keeping!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!


No comments: