Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bah humbug

Please excuse my bad mood.
I get like this alot on Sunday evenings as I realize that the weekend is almost over & I have to go back to work in the morning.
And it is especially bad when I have had a great weekend
{which does put quite the dampener on the otherwise pleasant couple of days}.
_______________________________________________________________
Let's see...
got in a nice run on Saturday
visited with friends
enjoyed the beautiful weather
played with my camera & took some cute pictures
experimented with Photoshop actions {I actually read a tutorial & everything}
watched Twilight with Katie {who so generously allowed me into the Twilight club for the evening even though I have not read the books}
hung out with Lee
watched the Nascar race {which was still enjoyable even though Jr. did mediocre}
and scrapped {which I did feel slightly guilty about considering the great weather}
_______________________________________________________________
This layout is another one that I did for the MMM blog using that same basic design that I have been using lately {and that I mentioned a couple of posts ago).
I made this next one for the Thickers Challenge going on over on the American Crafts blog.
The challenge is to use 3 different types of Thickers on a layout.
(both layouts using new American Crafts products)
_____________________________________________________________
Looks like I have been using alot of American Crafts lately!
Have I mentioned that they are going to be a huge sponsor for my class at the Scrap Etc event??
They are sponsoring my class along with Prism, KI Memories, and My Little Shoebox.
YAY!!
______________________________________________________________
And having to go to work in the morning just ruins everything.
But, alas, I should not complain.
It pays the bills.
_______________________________________________________________
Hope you had a great weekend too!
Happy Monday!
{if that is possible}
gretchen

4 comments:

Katie Burnett said...

Spending time with those you love is a great weekend! Paying the bills is good too : )

Love the lo's. I really like the background paper on the "will run" lo. What is that?

Anonymous said...

Aw....I made it on one of your lo's....I feel so honored :)

I love looking at all your lo's, by the way....they are always great!

How have you been lately?

jenney said...

Love the "bad cook" layout - I can relate. =)

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are super cool! Love the background paper on the cookies one! I am super excited to hear that American Crafts are going to sponsor your class -- do we get any sneak peeks -- I can't wait to see what you have lined up for us!