Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sneak peeks!

YAY!
Products are arriving for my Scrap Etc event class!
I tell ya-it is a fun thing to be buried under piles of scrapbooking goodness.
_____________________________________________________________
I've got a few big ole boxes of American Crafts products in my kitchen just ready to be packed up into kits.
Thickers anyone??
I am excited to get to use the new Craft Fair line from American Crafts!
And no class of mine is complete without these little embellies.
So who is coming??
I have not checked the list of attendees lately so let me know if you are coming.
And there are still a few spots available {I think}.
So go sign up if you haven't already!
_____________________________________________________________
Scrap Etc Event: Wishful Thinking
Atlanta, GA
April 30-May 2
{that is National Scrapbooking Day weekend!}
Fabulous line up of teachers: Jessica Sprague, Jenni Bowlin, Melodee Langworthy, Elizabeth Kartcher, & Margie Romney-Aslett!
classes!
crop time!
shopping!
door prizes!
YAY!
_____________________________________________________________
Other sponsors for my class include KI Memories, My Little Shoebox, Prism, and My Mind's Eye.
Be on the look out for a couple more sneak peeks from me in the next couple of days!

Happy Sunday!
gretchen

7 comments:

Nat said...

I'm coming - this will be my 3rd event, and I'm so happy that I don't have to travel for 6+ hrs this time (I'm a GA gal).

can't wait to take your class. still love my album from last year!

amy said...

thickers..mmmmmm.

Linh C. said...

can't wait for some great scrapping fun!

The Domino Girls said...

We Domino Girls will be there and are SOOO excited and counting the days! 30 DAYS!!! :)

stephanie howell said...

i'll be there in my dreams.
heee!

jenney said...

Your class will be awesome! Can't wait to hear about it!

Pam said...

I am so bummed that I am not going to make the event this year. It will be the first one I have missed. Oh well, I know everyone will love your class. They are always so much fun and you leave with a great project.

Pam Nail