Friday, March 13, 2009

Cool

Happy Friday!
Thanks for all the cool, creative suggestions for the desk/chair.
But with so many great ideas I think I need more than one!
I will let you know what I do with the one I have {for now} when I figure it out!
_______________________________________________________________
In other news, My Little Shoebox has teamed up with 2peas to run a fun little contest!
Make some stuff with your favorite MLS products, post them on 2peas, and hopefully you will win!
Learn more details and rules and stuff here.
_______________________________________________________________
I have been scrapbooking!
{big surprise, right??}
I got ahold of some of the new American Crafts stuff and I am loving it!
I made these 3 layouts last weekend using the same basic design to get them done.
{I did a post about this on the MMM blog also}
These are all pictures from recent runs/races that have been piling up.
I needed to get them scrapped!
So same basic design + fun, new products = 3 layouts done in 1 night!


______________________________________________________________
Lee has to work tonight so I predict an evening involving scrapbook products, wine, and "27 Dresses" in my future.
Later!
gretchen

3 comments:

mary h. said...

Cute layouts. So which wine did you get? Let me know if you can't find the one I suggested, I'll bring a bottle to ya when I come home.;)

Katie Burnett said...

As always G, these are awesome. Love all the American Crafts stuff. Esp. the thickers!

jenney said...

Love the layouts!