Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting misty

There is a new challenge up at Noel Mignon!
The challenge is to use mists on a project.
Whereas for most of you this probably isn't really a challenge, it was quite the challenge for me!
I am a misting rookie and I have to admit that it kind of scares me!
I am a messy scrapper anyway, so if you add some mist into the mix I might have to move my scrapping out of the house completely!
However, I will admit that my first experience with misting was fun!
I was just practicing on some white cardstock but I liked the way the silver mist (from the Very Virginia kit) looked so I used the practice cardstock as the background for my printed journaling here.
I hand cut "funny" out of white cardstock.
But it was just too white for my liking so I gave it a little spray with the mist too!

And this is how it all turned out...
{I used the Noel Mignon Bedford Falls kit here. The mist is from the Very Virginia kit though!}

The challenge runs through next week so you have time to pull out your mists and play with us!
I mean, everyone is doing it.
*****
And while you are thinking about challenges, Paper Issues has a fun one up!
It's a NEW year and that means a NEW challenge!
Scrap anything "new": New Year's resolutions, new baby, new clothes, using new scrapbook products, etc etc.
If it is new in any way, we want to see it!
Link up your projects here!
There is a great Nikki Sivils prize pack up for grabs!
*****
:)

gretchen

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Gretchen! I hope you have a great day!
~Your birthday buddy Heather V