Sunday, January 23, 2011

happy birthday to me

OK so it is really not my birthday.
But I did have a birthday earlier this month.
And I scrapped about it!
Supplies: Patterned paper, stickers, chipboard (Sassafras), Brads (American Crafts), die cut title (Quickutz)
I had to knock the dust off the ole Quickutz Revolution to make that title.
I love that thing but I think I need to start dropping some not-so-subtle hints around here & maybe I can score one of those Silhouettes that everybody has now!
Too bad Christmas and my birthday have just passed!
That would be a fairly romantic Valentine's Day gift don't you think?
:)
Happy Sunday friends!
gretchen

3 comments:

Deanna said...

uh...i wasnt invited. :( j/k looks like y'all had a fun time!

CJ said...

Well, Happy Belated Birthday! Love the layout. I may have to use that "thirty 3." Very cool. Maybe I could go back to the beginning of the fifties and do one for each year and compile an album documenting the second half of my life. ha!

*reyanna* said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Gretchen!

And I LOOOVE this layout! It's so creative... so unique! That's hard to do these days. Some days I feel like it's all been done. But I love this. Awesomness. :-)